John and Benz are two close friends since our College days. They have gone to Ilocos several times and they have been my travel companions lately. Yours truly have always been welcomed in their home that saves me charges on … Continue reading
Search this Blog
___ Ilocano Ako. Pilipino ___
- LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls and Lagoon in Surigao del Sur
- CAMIGUIN: Snorkling at the Sunken Cemetery
- Aliwagwag Falls Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2016 Photos!
- The Davao Photographers Club (DPC)
- Kaamulan Festival 2016: Authentic Ethnic Festival!
- Tuna Festival 2014 Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Photos
- SKYCYCLE in Davao – Provocative!
- Trip The Islands: An Interview
- Vikings Davao – at SM Lanang Premier!
- Ilocos Christmas & Parol Making Contest
- Who, What, Where is "Pamulinawen?"
- Being called "BALONG!" Very Ilocano. Very Meaningful.
- Two Kinds of ILOCOS EMPANADA
- A Provincial Life: Featuring the "Kuribot"
- The "Tabungaw," "Upo" or Gourd Hat!
- The Evolution of Ilocos Royal Bibingka
- PLAYA TROPICAL Resort Hotel in Currimao, Ilocos Norte
- LA PAZ ILOILO: MADGE CAFE inside a public market and DECO's the first branch that served La Paz Batchoy! [Iloilo Walk Tour Series]
- Car Blessing in Antipolo City