John and Benz are two close friends since our College days. They have gone to Ilocos several times and they have been my travel companions lately. Yours truly have always been welcomed in their home that saves me charges on … Continue reading
Search this Blog
___ Ilocano Ako. Pilipino ___
- LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls and Lagoon in Surigao del Sur
- CAMIGUIN: Snorkling at the Sunken Cemetery
- Aliwagwag Falls Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2016 Photos!
- The Davao Photographers Club (DPC)
- Kaamulan Festival 2016: Authentic Ethnic Festival!
- Tuna Festival 2014 Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Photos
- SKYCYCLE in Davao – Provocative!
- Trip The Islands: An Interview
- Vikings Davao – at SM Lanang Premier!
- Being called "BALONG!" Very Ilocano. Very Meaningful.
- DAVAO: Eden Nature Park and Resort, Philippine Eagle Center, Crocodile Park!
- Two Kinds of ILOCOS EMPANADA
- DAVAO CITY: Seagull Beach Resort
- JARO ILOILO ON FOOT: A Solo Jaro Walk! [Iloilo Walk Tour Series]
- The "Tabungaw," "Upo" or Gourd Hat!
- SINULOG FESTIVAL: 2012 Photos
- Laoag City is in Monopoly, Philippine Edition
- Car Blessing in Antipolo City
- Abel Iloko - Paoay