Ilocano’s serve their visitors, either “Pinakbet” or “Dinengdeng” for meals, because these are two of our basic dishes. That is understandable because the Region is basically agricultural, thus, veggies are abundant. Cooking Pinakbet have spread to different provinces all throughout … Continue reading
Search this Blog
___ Ilocano Ako. Pilipino ___
- LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls and Lagoon in Surigao del Sur
- CAMIGUIN: Snorkling at the Sunken Cemetery
- Aliwagwag Falls Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2016 Photos!
- The Davao Photographers Club (DPC)
- Kaamulan Festival 2016: Authentic Ethnic Festival!
- Tuna Festival 2014 Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Photos
- SKYCYCLE in Davao – Provocative!
- Trip The Islands: An Interview
- Vikings Davao – at SM Lanang Premier!
- Who, What, Where is "Pamulinawen?"
- Two Kinds of ILOCOS EMPANADA
- The "Tabungaw," "Upo" or Gourd Hat!
- Being called "BALONG!" Very Ilocano. Very Meaningful.
- Vikings Davao - at SM Lanang Premier!
- CARCAR CITY: My Walk of the Heritage City of Cebu!
- Car Blessing in Antipolo City
- PLAYA TROPICAL Resort Hotel in Currimao, Ilocos Norte
- The Evolution of Ilocos Royal Bibingka
- Coral Rock Formations – Currimao