My last entry is already almost 2-months old and I terribly misssss bloooogging! It has become part of my system for more than a year now and it surely did me more good than any bad. 🙂 I feel sorry, though, … Continue reading
Search this Blog
___ Ilocano Ako. Pilipino ___
- LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls and Lagoon in Surigao del Sur
- CAMIGUIN: Snorkling at the Sunken Cemetery
- Aliwagwag Falls Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2016 Photos!
- The Davao Photographers Club (DPC)
- Kaamulan Festival 2016: Authentic Ethnic Festival!
- Tuna Festival 2014 Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Photos
- SKYCYCLE in Davao – Provocative!
- Trip The Islands: An Interview
- Vikings Davao – at SM Lanang Premier!
- Car Blessing in Antipolo City
- Who, What, Where is "Pamulinawen?"
- Two Kinds of ILOCOS EMPANADA
- Being called "BALONG!" Very Ilocano. Very Meaningful.
- The "Tabungaw," "Upo" or Gourd Hat!
- Vikings Davao - at SM Lanang Premier!
- Hongkong: From the Victoria Peak to the Ocean Park
- NEW ISRAEL: Makilala, North Cotabato
- JARO ILOILO ON FOOT: A Solo Jaro Walk! [Iloilo Walk Tour Series]
- Ilocos Christmas & Parol Making Contest