Who doesn’t know where Plaza Miranda is? But who is Miranda? Plaza Miranda is (in) the heart of Quiapo District. It is a square or a public plaza in front of the Basilika Ng Nazareno or St. John the Baptist … Continue reading
Search this Blog
___ Ilocano Ako. Pilipino ___
- LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls and Lagoon in Surigao del Sur
- CAMIGUIN: Snorkling at the Sunken Cemetery
- Aliwagwag Falls Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2016 Photos!
- The Davao Photographers Club (DPC)
- Kaamulan Festival 2016: Authentic Ethnic Festival!
- Tuna Festival 2014 Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Photos
- SKYCYCLE in Davao – Provocative!
- Trip The Islands: An Interview
- Vikings Davao – at SM Lanang Premier!
- Two Kinds of ILOCOS EMPANADA
- Being called "BALONG!" Very Ilocano. Very Meaningful.
- CARCAR CITY: My Walk of the Heritage City of Cebu!
- The "Tabungaw," "Upo" or Gourd Hat!
- JARO ILOILO ON FOOT: A Solo Jaro Walk! [Iloilo Walk Tour Series]
- World Heritage Sites in Ilocos: Paoay Church, Sta. Maria Church and Vigan City
- A Symbol of Fidelity - the Peacock!
- DAVAO: Eden Nature Park and Resort, Philippine Eagle Center, Crocodile Park!
- Vikings Davao - at SM Lanang Premier!
- Bank of China Tower Viewdeck: 43rd Floor