Who doesn’t know where Plaza Miranda is? But who is Miranda? Plaza Miranda is (in) the heart of Quiapo District. It is a square or a public plaza in front of the Basilika Ng Nazareno or St. John the Baptist … Continue reading
Search this Blog
___ Ilocano Ako. Pilipino ___
- LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls and Lagoon in Surigao del Sur
- CAMIGUIN: Snorkling at the Sunken Cemetery
- Aliwagwag Falls Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2016 Photos!
- The Davao Photographers Club (DPC)
- Kaamulan Festival 2016: Authentic Ethnic Festival!
- Tuna Festival 2014 Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Photos
- SKYCYCLE in Davao – Provocative!
- Trip The Islands: An Interview
- Vikings Davao – at SM Lanang Premier!
- Ilocos Christmas & Parol Making Contest
- Who, What, Where is "Pamulinawen?"
- Being called "BALONG!" Very Ilocano. Very Meaningful.
- Two Kinds of ILOCOS EMPANADA
- A Provincial Life: Featuring the "Kuribot"
- The Evolution of Ilocos Royal Bibingka
- The "Tabungaw," "Upo" or Gourd Hat!
- PLAYA TROPICAL Resort Hotel in Currimao, Ilocos Norte
- LA PAZ ILOILO: MADGE CAFE inside a public market and DECO's the first branch that served La Paz Batchoy! [Iloilo Walk Tour Series]
- Car Blessing in Antipolo City