It could have been the first and only State in the Philippines – the State of Ilocandia, if in fact there was ever any! 🙂 How did I find about State of Ilocandia? I was driving one Sunday afternoon coming … Continue reading
Search this Blog
___ Ilocano Ako. Pilipino ___
- LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls and Lagoon in Surigao del Sur
- CAMIGUIN: Snorkling at the Sunken Cemetery
- Aliwagwag Falls Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2016 Photos!
- The Davao Photographers Club (DPC)
- Kaamulan Festival 2016: Authentic Ethnic Festival!
- Tuna Festival 2014 Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Photos
- SKYCYCLE in Davao – Provocative!
- Trip The Islands: An Interview
- Vikings Davao – at SM Lanang Premier!
- Being called "BALONG!" Very Ilocano. Very Meaningful.
- Who, What, Where is "Pamulinawen?"
- Ilocos Christmas & Parol Making Contest
- Two Kinds of ILOCOS EMPANADA
- NEW ISRAEL: Makilala, North Cotabato
- Car Blessing in Antipolo City
- PLAYA TROPICAL Resort Hotel in Currimao, Ilocos Norte
- Vikings Davao - at SM Lanang Premier!
- DAVAO: Eden Nature Park and Resort, Philippine Eagle Center, Crocodile Park!
- JARO ILOILO ON FOOT: A Solo Jaro Walk! [Iloilo Walk Tour Series]
Myra dela cruz on The “Tabungaw,”… iResidence on Aparri…more than the son… Ley Ortiz Ligsay on Tabacalera – Currimao cheap logos on Being called “BALONG!… Baufinanzierung bere… on Ernie’s Response! http://www.privatkre… on PLAYA TROPICAL Resort Hotel in… Maryam Schlepphorst on FEATURED: My Photos! Joepet on JARO ILOILO ON FOOT: A Solo Ja… Anonymous on Being called “BALONG!… Mark Baranowski on Being called “BALONG!… Anonymous on JARO ILOILO ON FOOT: A Solo Ja… http://www.netglobal… on Vulcanized in Quiapo Han cabaltera paraic… on MARBEL/KORONADAL CITY: B-Walk,… Tawny on Ernie’s Response! Tommy on SINULOG FESTIVAL: 2012 Ph…