Yesterday, NCAA Season 84 (2009) officially openned at the Big Dome with the usual pomp and pageantry except for some technical glitz and some boo-boos which may not be avoided on live show. But before anything else, the San Beda … Continue reading
Search this Blog
___ Ilocano Ako. Pilipino ___
- LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls and Lagoon in Surigao del Sur
- CAMIGUIN: Snorkling at the Sunken Cemetery
- Aliwagwag Falls Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2016 Photos!
- The Davao Photographers Club (DPC)
- Kaamulan Festival 2016: Authentic Ethnic Festival!
- Tuna Festival 2014 Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Photos
- SKYCYCLE in Davao – Provocative!
- Trip The Islands: An Interview
- Vikings Davao – at SM Lanang Premier!
- Being called "BALONG!" Very Ilocano. Very Meaningful.
- DAVAO: Eden Nature Park and Resort, Philippine Eagle Center, Crocodile Park!
- Two Kinds of ILOCOS EMPANADA
- DAVAO CITY: Seagull Beach Resort
- JARO ILOILO ON FOOT: A Solo Jaro Walk! [Iloilo Walk Tour Series]
- The "Tabungaw," "Upo" or Gourd Hat!
- SINULOG FESTIVAL: 2012 Photos
- Laoag City is in Monopoly, Philippine Edition
- Car Blessing in Antipolo City
- Abel Iloko - Paoay