Ateneo Blue Eagles won over De La Salle Green Archers in their first encounter last Sunday. I took some video images but I had difficulty uploading it on youtube because of the default format of the camera I used. Youtube … Continue reading
Search this Blog
___ Ilocano Ako. Pilipino ___
- LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls and Lagoon in Surigao del Sur
- CAMIGUIN: Snorkling at the Sunken Cemetery
- Aliwagwag Falls Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2016 Photos!
- The Davao Photographers Club (DPC)
- Kaamulan Festival 2016: Authentic Ethnic Festival!
- Tuna Festival 2014 Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Photos
- SKYCYCLE in Davao – Provocative!
- Trip The Islands: An Interview
- Vikings Davao – at SM Lanang Premier!
- Being called "BALONG!" Very Ilocano. Very Meaningful.
- Who, What, Where is "Pamulinawen?"
- The "Tabungaw," "Upo" or Gourd Hat!
- A Symbol of Fidelity - the Peacock!
- Ilocos at Market Market!
- ILOILO ESPLANADE: Celebrating Ilongo’s love for their River!
- World Heritage Sites in Ilocos: Paoay Church, Sta. Maria Church and Vigan City
- CEBU CITY: A Solo Heritage Walk! [Cebu Walk Tour Series]
- Test Shots!
- Abel Iloko - Paoay