(NOTICE: I have accidentally deleted my Flickr Album on the Black Nazarene. Images for this entry is currently not available) Why do devotees walk bare feet during the Feast of the Black Nazarene in Quiapo? If there was one thing … Continue reading
Search this Blog
___ Ilocano Ako. Pilipino ___
- LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls and Lagoon in Surigao del Sur
- CAMIGUIN: Snorkling at the Sunken Cemetery
- Aliwagwag Falls Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2016 Photos!
- The Davao Photographers Club (DPC)
- Kaamulan Festival 2016: Authentic Ethnic Festival!
- Tuna Festival 2014 Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Photos
- SKYCYCLE in Davao – Provocative!
- Trip The Islands: An Interview
- Vikings Davao – at SM Lanang Premier!
- Being called "BALONG!" Very Ilocano. Very Meaningful.
- PLAYA TROPICAL Resort Hotel in Currimao, Ilocos Norte
- Two Kinds of ILOCOS EMPANADA
- DAVAO CITY: Seagull Beach Resort
- KIAMBA: Sarangani Province
- CARCAR CITY: My Walk of the Heritage City of Cebu!
- The "Tabungaw," "Upo" or Gourd Hat!
- The Evolution of Ilocos Royal Bibingka
- NEW ISRAEL: Makilala, North Cotabato
- Who, What, Where is "Pamulinawen?"