Search this Blog
___ Ilocano Ako. Pilipino ___
- LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls and Lagoon in Surigao del Sur
- CAMIGUIN: Snorkling at the Sunken Cemetery
- Aliwagwag Falls Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2016 Photos!
- The Davao Photographers Club (DPC)
- Kaamulan Festival 2016: Authentic Ethnic Festival!
- Tuna Festival 2014 Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Photos
- SKYCYCLE in Davao – Provocative!
- Trip The Islands: An Interview
- Vikings Davao – at SM Lanang Premier!
- Who, What, Where is "Pamulinawen?"
- Two Kinds of ILOCOS EMPANADA
- The "Tabungaw," "Upo" or Gourd Hat!
- Being called "BALONG!" Very Ilocano. Very Meaningful.
- Vikings Davao - at SM Lanang Premier!
- CARCAR CITY: My Walk of the Heritage City of Cebu!
- Car Blessing in Antipolo City
- PLAYA TROPICAL Resort Hotel in Currimao, Ilocos Norte
- The Evolution of Ilocos Royal Bibingka
- Coral Rock Formations – Currimao
Monthly Archives: April 2016
I was in Kaamulan Festival in Malaybalay City, Bukidnon recently – my first! With the DAVAO PHOTOGRAPHERS CLUB (DPC), we shoot the the Streetdancing and Float Parade Competition, the culminating festivities of Kaamulan. Being my first, did some research beforehand and … Continue reading