Search this Blog
___ Ilocano Ako. Pilipino ___
- LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls and Lagoon in Surigao del Sur
- CAMIGUIN: Snorkling at the Sunken Cemetery
- Aliwagwag Falls Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2016 Photos!
- The Davao Photographers Club (DPC)
- Kaamulan Festival 2016: Authentic Ethnic Festival!
- Tuna Festival 2014 Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Photos
- SKYCYCLE in Davao – Provocative!
- Trip The Islands: An Interview
- Vikings Davao – at SM Lanang Premier!
- Being called "BALONG!" Very Ilocano. Very Meaningful.
- Who, What, Where is "Pamulinawen?"
- Ilocos Christmas & Parol Making Contest
- Two Kinds of ILOCOS EMPANADA
- NEW ISRAEL: Makilala, North Cotabato
- Car Blessing in Antipolo City
- PLAYA TROPICAL Resort Hotel in Currimao, Ilocos Norte
- Vikings Davao - at SM Lanang Premier!
- DAVAO: Eden Nature Park and Resort, Philippine Eagle Center, Crocodile Park!
- JARO ILOILO ON FOOT: A Solo Jaro Walk! [Iloilo Walk Tour Series]
Myra dela cruz on The “Tabungaw,”… iResidence on Aparri…more than the son… Ley Ortiz Ligsay on Tabacalera – Currimao cheap logos on Being called “BALONG!… Baufinanzierung bere… on Ernie’s Response! http://www.privatkre… on PLAYA TROPICAL Resort Hotel in… Maryam Schlepphorst on FEATURED: My Photos! Joepet on JARO ILOILO ON FOOT: A Solo Ja… Anonymous on Being called “BALONG!… Mark Baranowski on Being called “BALONG!… Anonymous on JARO ILOILO ON FOOT: A Solo Ja… http://www.netglobal… on Vulcanized in Quiapo Han cabaltera paraic… on MARBEL/KORONADAL CITY: B-Walk,… Tawny on Ernie’s Response! Tommy on SINULOG FESTIVAL: 2012 Ph…
Category Archives: Walk Tour Series
My Carcar City walk was a breeze. Short, sweet, a little overcast but it did not dampen in any way my Carcar walk! In less than 2-hours, this is the shortest heritage walk I’ve done so far and with that … Continue reading
I have been in Cebu on several occasions but this is the only time that I am doing a walk on heritage sites. I contacted via FB a walk-tour guide a day before but he never replied. Well, I was … Continue reading
After my Lapaz Batchoy lunch at the first Deco’s and ice coffee with pandesyosa at Madge Cafe, both located in La Paz Public Market, I was ready to do my Jaro Walk!, [See my complete set of my Jaro Walk … Continue reading
From a 2-day OB in Gensan, I flew to Iloilo for another 3-days of extended OB. Before flying, I was searching for some guided walk tour which I may to do after work. There was none. I know how rich … Continue reading
LA PAZ ILOILO: MADGE CAFE inside a public market and DECO’s the first branch that served La Paz Batchoy! [Iloilo Walk Tour Series]
This is a prelude to my solo walk tour of JARO ILOILO. A cafe called MADGE CAFE located in inside the public market of La Paz was referred to me by the tourism office. Nearby is the first DECO’S restaurant … Continue reading