Search this Blog
___ Ilocano Ako. Pilipino ___
- LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls and Lagoon in Surigao del Sur
- CAMIGUIN: Snorkling at the Sunken Cemetery
- Aliwagwag Falls Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2016 Photos!
- The Davao Photographers Club (DPC)
- Kaamulan Festival 2016: Authentic Ethnic Festival!
- Tuna Festival 2014 Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Photos
- SKYCYCLE in Davao – Provocative!
- Trip The Islands: An Interview
- Vikings Davao – at SM Lanang Premier!
- NEW ISRAEL: Makilala, North Cotabato
- Being called "BALONG!" Very Ilocano. Very Meaningful.
- Two Kinds of ILOCOS EMPANADA
- World Heritage Sites in Ilocos: Paoay Church, Sta. Maria Church and Vigan City
- DAVAO CITY: Shrine of the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague
- Abel Iloko - Paoay
- Vikings Davao - at SM Lanang Premier!
- Who, What, Where is "Pamulinawen?"
- DAVAO: Eden Nature Park and Resort, Philippine Eagle Center, Crocodile Park!
- JARO ILOILO ON FOOT: A Solo Jaro Walk! [Iloilo Walk Tour Series]
Tag Archives: carcar city hall
My Carcar City walk was a breeze. Short, sweet, a little overcast but it did not dampen in any way my Carcar walk! In less than 2-hours, this is the shortest heritage walk I’ve done so far and with that … Continue reading