Search this Blog
___ Ilocano Ako. Pilipino ___
- LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls and Lagoon in Surigao del Sur
- CAMIGUIN: Snorkling at the Sunken Cemetery
- Aliwagwag Falls Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2016 Photos!
- The Davao Photographers Club (DPC)
- Kaamulan Festival 2016: Authentic Ethnic Festival!
- Tuna Festival 2014 Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Photos
- SKYCYCLE in Davao – Provocative!
- Trip The Islands: An Interview
- Vikings Davao – at SM Lanang Premier!
- Two Kinds of ILOCOS EMPANADA
- Being called "BALONG!" Very Ilocano. Very Meaningful.
- PLAYA TROPICAL Resort Hotel in Currimao, Ilocos Norte
- JARO ILOILO ON FOOT: A Solo Jaro Walk! [Iloilo Walk Tour Series]
- Vikings Davao - at SM Lanang Premier!
- NEW ISRAEL: Makilala, North Cotabato
- ILOILO CITY ON FOOT: A Solo Downtown Walk Tour [Iloilo Walk Tour Series]
- LA PAZ ILOILO: MADGE CAFE inside a public market and DECO's the first branch that served La Paz Batchoy! [Iloilo Walk Tour Series]
- Car Blessing in Antipolo City
- CARCAR CITY: My Walk of the Heritage City of Cebu!
Tag Archives: carcar city rotunda
My Carcar City walk was a breeze. Short, sweet, a little overcast but it did not dampen in any way my Carcar walk! In less than 2-hours, this is the shortest heritage walk I’ve done so far and with that … Continue reading