Search this Blog
___ Ilocano Ako. Pilipino ___
- LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls and Lagoon in Surigao del Sur
- CAMIGUIN: Snorkling at the Sunken Cemetery
- Aliwagwag Falls Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2016 Photos!
- The Davao Photographers Club (DPC)
- Kaamulan Festival 2016: Authentic Ethnic Festival!
- Tuna Festival 2014 Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Photos
- SKYCYCLE in Davao – Provocative!
- Trip The Islands: An Interview
- Vikings Davao – at SM Lanang Premier!
- Being called "BALONG!" Very Ilocano. Very Meaningful.
- PLAYA TROPICAL Resort Hotel in Currimao, Ilocos Norte
- Two Kinds of ILOCOS EMPANADA
- Who, What, Where is "Pamulinawen?"
- Car Blessing in Antipolo City
- The "Tabungaw," "Upo" or Gourd Hat!
- Vikings Davao - at SM Lanang Premier!
- Hongkong: From the Victoria Peak to the Ocean Park
- CEBU CITY: A Solo Heritage Walk! [Cebu Walk Tour Series]
- DAVAO CITY: Seagull Beach Resort
Tag Archives: carcar city rotunda
My Carcar City walk was a breeze. Short, sweet, a little overcast but it did not dampen in any way my Carcar walk! In less than 2-hours, this is the shortest heritage walk I’ve done so far and with that … Continue reading