Search this Blog
___ Ilocano Ako. Pilipino ___
- LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls and Lagoon in Surigao del Sur
- CAMIGUIN: Snorkling at the Sunken Cemetery
- Aliwagwag Falls Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2016 Photos!
- The Davao Photographers Club (DPC)
- Kaamulan Festival 2016: Authentic Ethnic Festival!
- Tuna Festival 2014 Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Photos
- SKYCYCLE in Davao – Provocative!
- Trip The Islands: An Interview
- Vikings Davao – at SM Lanang Premier!
- Being called "BALONG!" Very Ilocano. Very Meaningful.
- Ilocos Christmas & Parol Making Contest
- Two Kinds of ILOCOS EMPANADA
- JARO ILOILO ON FOOT: A Solo Jaro Walk! [Iloilo Walk Tour Series]
- Who, What, Where is "Pamulinawen?"
- PLAYA TROPICAL Resort Hotel in Currimao, Ilocos Norte
- The CHAPEL ON THE HILL and the LABYRINTH
- World Heritage Sites in Ilocos: Paoay Church, Sta. Maria Church and Vigan City
- DAVAO CITY: Shrine of the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague
- A Provincial Life: Featuring the "Kuribot"
Tag Archives: Davao City
Vikings Buffet Restaurant – the luxury buffet for every Juan and a feast from the Sea has recently opened its 4th Branch and 1st outside Metro Manila at the SM-Lanang Premier in Davao City. On its third-week of promo period and … Continue reading
The Shrine of the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague in Davao City – destination for my Palm Sunday Mass, March 24, 2013. For this year’s Holy Week starter, I wanted to attend the Palm Sunday Mass and there was no … Continue reading