Search this Blog
___ Ilocano Ako. Pilipino ___
- LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls and Lagoon in Surigao del Sur
- CAMIGUIN: Snorkling at the Sunken Cemetery
- Aliwagwag Falls Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2016 Photos!
- The Davao Photographers Club (DPC)
- Kaamulan Festival 2016: Authentic Ethnic Festival!
- Tuna Festival 2014 Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Photos
- SKYCYCLE in Davao – Provocative!
- Trip The Islands: An Interview
- Vikings Davao – at SM Lanang Premier!
- Who, What, Where is "Pamulinawen?"
- Two Kinds of ILOCOS EMPANADA
- Being called "BALONG!" Very Ilocano. Very Meaningful.
- DAVAO: Eden Nature Park and Resort, Philippine Eagle Center, Crocodile Park!
- Vikings Davao - at SM Lanang Premier!
- The "Tabungaw," "Upo" or Gourd Hat!
- PLAYA TROPICAL Resort Hotel in Currimao, Ilocos Norte
- World Heritage Sites in Ilocos: Paoay Church, Sta. Maria Church and Vigan City
- CARCAR CITY: My Walk of the Heritage City of Cebu!
- LA PAZ ILOILO: MADGE CAFE inside a public market and DECO's the first branch that served La Paz Batchoy! [Iloilo Walk Tour Series]
Anonymous on Being called “BALONG!… Mark Baranowski on Being called “BALONG!… Anonymous on JARO ILOILO ON FOOT: A Solo Ja… http://www.netglobal… on Vulcanized in Quiapo Han cabaltera paraic… on MARBEL/KORONADAL CITY: B-Walk,… Tawny on Ernie’s Response! Tommy on SINULOG FESTIVAL: 2012 Ph… Dash on Vulcanized in Quiapo Misty on PLAYA TROPICAL Resort Hotel in… January on Pebbles – Pasuquin Delores on It’s not in the size (or smell… Jenny on Awan Laeng: Is it the Sun or t… Maryland on LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls… Tury on Being called “BALONG!… Soo Nealey on KADAYAWAN FESTIVAL 2012
Tag Archives: downtown cebu walk
I have been in Cebu on several occasions but this is the only time that I am doing a walk on heritage sites. I contacted via FB a walk-tour guide a day before but he never replied. Well, I was … Continue reading