Search this Blog
___ Ilocano Ako. Pilipino ___
- LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls and Lagoon in Surigao del Sur
- CAMIGUIN: Snorkling at the Sunken Cemetery
- Aliwagwag Falls Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2016 Photos!
- The Davao Photographers Club (DPC)
- Kaamulan Festival 2016: Authentic Ethnic Festival!
- Tuna Festival 2014 Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Photos
- SKYCYCLE in Davao – Provocative!
- Trip The Islands: An Interview
- Vikings Davao – at SM Lanang Premier!
- Being called "BALONG!" Very Ilocano. Very Meaningful.
- Ilocos Christmas & Parol Making Contest
- Two Kinds of ILOCOS EMPANADA
- JARO ILOILO ON FOOT: A Solo Jaro Walk! [Iloilo Walk Tour Series]
- Who, What, Where is "Pamulinawen?"
- PLAYA TROPICAL Resort Hotel in Currimao, Ilocos Norte
- The CHAPEL ON THE HILL and the LABYRINTH
- World Heritage Sites in Ilocos: Paoay Church, Sta. Maria Church and Vigan City
- DAVAO CITY: Shrine of the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague
- A Provincial Life: Featuring the "Kuribot"
Tag Archives: esplanade
From a 2-day OB in Gensan, I flew to Iloilo for another 3-days of extended OB. Before flying, I was searching for some guided walk tour which I may to do after work. There was none. I know how rich … Continue reading
After my solo walk tour of downtown Iloilo [to be posted later], I wanted to take photos of the sunset as I always do with best efforts 🙂 in every place I go to. From the airport to my hotel … Continue reading