I was in Mount Malarayat in Lipa, Batangas, few weeks back with some friends. We stayed at The Club Hotel of the Mount Malarayat Golf and Country Club. All along, I thought we were at The Suites but that was … Continue reading
Search this Blog
___ Ilocano Ako. Pilipino ___
- LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls and Lagoon in Surigao del Sur
- CAMIGUIN: Snorkling at the Sunken Cemetery
- Aliwagwag Falls Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2016 Photos!
- The Davao Photographers Club (DPC)
- Kaamulan Festival 2016: Authentic Ethnic Festival!
- Tuna Festival 2014 Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Photos
- SKYCYCLE in Davao – Provocative!
- Trip The Islands: An Interview
- Vikings Davao – at SM Lanang Premier!
- The "Tabungaw," "Upo" or Gourd Hat!
- Being called "BALONG!" Very Ilocano. Very Meaningful.
- Who, What, Where is "Pamulinawen?"
- PLAYA TROPICAL Resort Hotel in Currimao, Ilocos Norte
- The Evolution of Ilocos Royal Bibingka
- Two Kinds of ILOCOS EMPANADA
- Aparri...more than the song - Aparri, Cagayan
- Ilocos at Market Market!
- "Pista Ng Sto. Nino" in San Beda
- CEBU CITY: A Solo Heritage Walk! [Cebu Walk Tour Series]