I have always been a viewer of Pinoy Big Brother since it started last year, even if it has evolved into what is now known as Pinoy Dream Academy. I was always amazed with the diversity of personalities confined in … Continue reading
Search this Blog
___ Ilocano Ako. Pilipino ___
- LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls and Lagoon in Surigao del Sur
- CAMIGUIN: Snorkling at the Sunken Cemetery
- Aliwagwag Falls Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2016 Photos!
- The Davao Photographers Club (DPC)
- Kaamulan Festival 2016: Authentic Ethnic Festival!
- Tuna Festival 2014 Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Photos
- SKYCYCLE in Davao – Provocative!
- Trip The Islands: An Interview
- Vikings Davao – at SM Lanang Premier!
- Being called "BALONG!" Very Ilocano. Very Meaningful.
- Ilocos Christmas & Parol Making Contest
- Sta. Monica Parish Museum: Sarrat, Ilocos Norte
- PLAYA TROPICAL Resort Hotel in Currimao, Ilocos Norte
- The Evolution of Ilocos Royal Bibingka
- The "Tabungaw," "Upo" or Gourd Hat!
- Two Kinds of ILOCOS EMPANADA
- CARCAR CITY: My Walk of the Heritage City of Cebu!
- Car Blessing in Antipolo City
- Reflections of a River Resort