Search this Blog
___ Ilocano Ako. Pilipino ___
- LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls and Lagoon in Surigao del Sur
- CAMIGUIN: Snorkling at the Sunken Cemetery
- Aliwagwag Falls Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2016 Photos!
- The Davao Photographers Club (DPC)
- Kaamulan Festival 2016: Authentic Ethnic Festival!
- Tuna Festival 2014 Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Photos
- SKYCYCLE in Davao – Provocative!
- Trip The Islands: An Interview
- Vikings Davao – at SM Lanang Premier!
- Two Kinds of ILOCOS EMPANADA
- Car Blessing in Antipolo City
- Being called "BALONG!" Very Ilocano. Very Meaningful.
- The CHAPEL ON THE HILL and the LABYRINTH
- MARBEL/KORONADAL CITY: B-Walk, Jims Resto Bar, Apareja Buko Halo-Halo, Marang Atbp.
- Who, What, Where is "Pamulinawen?"
- PLAYA TROPICAL Resort Hotel in Currimao, Ilocos Norte
- DAVAO CITY: Seagull Beach Resort
- NEW ISRAEL: Makilala, North Cotabato
- The "Tabungaw," "Upo" or Gourd Hat!
Tag Archives: jims resto bar koronadal
Koronadal City, formerly and still popularly known as Marbel is the capital city of South Cotabato with mixture of various culture, evident in the diverse dialect spoken by its people – Ilonggo, Hiligaynon, and yes Ilocano [again!]. Being from Ilocos, … Continue reading