Search this Blog
___ Ilocano Ako. Pilipino ___
- LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls and Lagoon in Surigao del Sur
- CAMIGUIN: Snorkling at the Sunken Cemetery
- Aliwagwag Falls Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2016 Photos!
- The Davao Photographers Club (DPC)
- Kaamulan Festival 2016: Authentic Ethnic Festival!
- Tuna Festival 2014 Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Photos
- SKYCYCLE in Davao – Provocative!
- Trip The Islands: An Interview
- Vikings Davao – at SM Lanang Premier!
- Being called "BALONG!" Very Ilocano. Very Meaningful.
- Two Kinds of ILOCOS EMPANADA
- Car Blessing in Antipolo City
- ROBINSON'S MALL opens in Ilocos Norte
- Follow Up on the Subic Rape Case: Daniel Smith to Remain in Local Jail
- CARCAR CITY: My Walk of the Heritage City of Cebu!
- Who, What, Where is "Pamulinawen?"
- DAVAO CITY: Seagull Beach Resort
- PLAYA TROPICAL Resort Hotel in Currimao, Ilocos Norte
- Hongkong: From the Victoria Peak to the Ocean Park
Tag Archives: koronadal city
Koronadal City, formerly and still popularly known as Marbel is the capital city of South Cotabato with mixture of various culture, evident in the diverse dialect spoken by its people – Ilonggo, Hiligaynon, and yes Ilocano [again!]. Being from Ilocos, … Continue reading