Search this Blog
___ Ilocano Ako. Pilipino ___
- LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls and Lagoon in Surigao del Sur
- CAMIGUIN: Snorkling at the Sunken Cemetery
- Aliwagwag Falls Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2016 Photos!
- The Davao Photographers Club (DPC)
- Kaamulan Festival 2016: Authentic Ethnic Festival!
- Tuna Festival 2014 Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Photos
- SKYCYCLE in Davao – Provocative!
- Trip The Islands: An Interview
- Vikings Davao – at SM Lanang Premier!
- Being called "BALONG!" Very Ilocano. Very Meaningful.
- Ilocos Christmas & Parol Making Contest
- Two Kinds of ILOCOS EMPANADA
- JARO ILOILO ON FOOT: A Solo Jaro Walk! [Iloilo Walk Tour Series]
- Who, What, Where is "Pamulinawen?"
- PLAYA TROPICAL Resort Hotel in Currimao, Ilocos Norte
- The CHAPEL ON THE HILL and the LABYRINTH
- World Heritage Sites in Ilocos: Paoay Church, Sta. Maria Church and Vigan City
- DAVAO CITY: Shrine of the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague
- A Provincial Life: Featuring the "Kuribot"
Tag Archives: koronadal
Koronadal City, formerly and still popularly known as Marbel is the capital city of South Cotabato with mixture of various culture, evident in the diverse dialect spoken by its people – Ilonggo, Hiligaynon, and yes Ilocano [again!]. Being from Ilocos, … Continue reading