Search this Blog
___ Ilocano Ako. Pilipino ___
- LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls and Lagoon in Surigao del Sur
- CAMIGUIN: Snorkling at the Sunken Cemetery
- Aliwagwag Falls Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2016 Photos!
- The Davao Photographers Club (DPC)
- Kaamulan Festival 2016: Authentic Ethnic Festival!
- Tuna Festival 2014 Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Photos
- SKYCYCLE in Davao – Provocative!
- Trip The Islands: An Interview
- Vikings Davao – at SM Lanang Premier!
- Being called "BALONG!" Very Ilocano. Very Meaningful.
- Two Kinds of ILOCOS EMPANADA
- Car Blessing in Antipolo City
- ROBINSON'S MALL opens in Ilocos Norte
- Follow Up on the Subic Rape Case: Daniel Smith to Remain in Local Jail
- CARCAR CITY: My Walk of the Heritage City of Cebu!
- Who, What, Where is "Pamulinawen?"
- DAVAO CITY: Seagull Beach Resort
- PLAYA TROPICAL Resort Hotel in Currimao, Ilocos Norte
- Hongkong: From the Victoria Peak to the Ocean Park
Tag Archives: la paz batchoy
LA PAZ ILOILO: MADGE CAFE inside a public market and DECO’s the first branch that served La Paz Batchoy! [Iloilo Walk Tour Series]
This is a prelude to my solo walk tour of JARO ILOILO. A cafe called MADGE CAFE located in inside the public market of La Paz was referred to me by the tourism office. Nearby is the first DECO’S restaurant … Continue reading