Search this Blog
___ Ilocano Ako. Pilipino ___
- LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls and Lagoon in Surigao del Sur
- CAMIGUIN: Snorkling at the Sunken Cemetery
- Aliwagwag Falls Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2016 Photos!
- The Davao Photographers Club (DPC)
- Kaamulan Festival 2016: Authentic Ethnic Festival!
- Tuna Festival 2014 Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Photos
- SKYCYCLE in Davao – Provocative!
- Trip The Islands: An Interview
- Vikings Davao – at SM Lanang Premier!
- JESUIT HOUSE 1730 CEBU CITY: Suddenly Surprising!
- Being called "BALONG!" Very Ilocano. Very Meaningful.
- Two Kinds of ILOCOS EMPANADA
- Ilocos at Market Market!
- CALERUEGA: The Hanging bridge, Koi pond and Elevated walkway
- The CHAPEL ON THE HILL and the LABYRINTH
- DAVAO CITY: Seagull Beach Resort
- DAVAO: Eden Nature Park and Resort, Philippine Eagle Center, Crocodile Park!
- JARO ILOILO ON FOOT: A Solo Jaro Walk! [Iloilo Walk Tour Series]
- Vikings Davao - at SM Lanang Premier!
Tag Archives: la paz iloilo public market
LA PAZ ILOILO: MADGE CAFE inside a public market and DECO’s the first branch that served La Paz Batchoy! [Iloilo Walk Tour Series]
This is a prelude to my solo walk tour of JARO ILOILO. A cafe called MADGE CAFE located in inside the public market of La Paz was referred to me by the tourism office. Nearby is the first DECO’S restaurant … Continue reading