Search this Blog
___ Ilocano Ako. Pilipino ___
- LASWITAN: An Ocean Waterfalls and Lagoon in Surigao del Sur
- CAMIGUIN: Snorkling at the Sunken Cemetery
- Aliwagwag Falls Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2016 Photos!
- The Davao Photographers Club (DPC)
- Kaamulan Festival 2016: Authentic Ethnic Festival!
- Tuna Festival 2014 Photos
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Photos
- SKYCYCLE in Davao – Provocative!
- Trip The Islands: An Interview
- Vikings Davao – at SM Lanang Premier!
- Two Kinds of ILOCOS EMPANADA
- Car Blessing in Antipolo City
- Being called "BALONG!" Very Ilocano. Very Meaningful.
- The CHAPEL ON THE HILL and the LABYRINTH
- MARBEL/KORONADAL CITY: B-Walk, Jims Resto Bar, Apareja Buko Halo-Halo, Marang Atbp.
- Who, What, Where is "Pamulinawen?"
- PLAYA TROPICAL Resort Hotel in Currimao, Ilocos Norte
- DAVAO CITY: Seagull Beach Resort
- NEW ISRAEL: Makilala, North Cotabato
- The "Tabungaw," "Upo" or Gourd Hat!
Tag Archives: provincial capitol of cebu
I have been in Cebu on several occasions but this is the only time that I am doing a walk on heritage sites. I contacted via FB a walk-tour guide a day before but he never replied. Well, I was … Continue reading